We want to build you a Quick Order Cart
Your customers will be able to easily order your coffees, muffins, doughnuts and more, pay online, then choose either pick-up or delivery (you decide what’s available).
A Quick Order Cart is a small, mobile-friendly website/app with your customer’s favourite foods and drinks, and easy online payment so you can get those pick-up or delivery orders coming in ASAP.
(Limited Pre-Order Spots Available)
You Can Use It In Three Great Ways:
Use It With A Website
- You don’t need to have a website already, because it can function as a website on it’s own.
- If you do have a website, you can embed the Quick Order Cart to open when a user clicks a button.
Use It With Facebook
- You can link to it directly with a button from your business Facebook Page, or share a link from your personal profile.
- You can run super-effective adverts on Facebook and Instagram, direct to your favourite customers.
Use It In The Real World
- You can display a printed page in your store window, with a website address so your walk-by customers can order and pay on the spot.
- You can use a QR code so people could take a photo of it with their smartphone, and your Quick Order Cart would automatically open.
What Do You Get?
A micro-website with your most popular drinks and foods, and easy online payment so you can get those pick-up or delivery orders as easily and quickly as possible. It’s like opening a virtual coffee cart outside of your physical store location.
- We guide you through the whole process, step-by-step, handling the technical details for you.
- You decide what you want available online, and at what times.
- Pick-up only or do you also provide delivery? – You decide.
- At any time, you can update things like prices, photos and the quantity available.
- We use your logo and branding when we set it up, so it looks and feels just like your real business.
What Does It Cost?
What you’ll pay us:
- $500 For setup and your first month. (Much cheaper than a standard website.)
- Then only $30 per month for as long as you need it after that. Cancel at anytime.
Any other costs?
- Just like an Eftpos service, you’ll need to pay whoever processes your credit card payments. We recommend using Stripe as they only charge $0.30 + 2.9% per transaction. (And we guide you through setting this up.)
- Advertising. We strongly recommend you budget a bit of money on some Facebook or Instagram ads to get the ball rolling. (We can help with this too, but that’s a different cost.)
Apply Now For Priority When We Launch
We have limited pre-order spots available, but if you want to start selling to your favourite customers ASAP, and think we might be able to help (you’re right, we definitely can!), then fill out this quick application form to apply for our pre-order list before we launch to the public.
What Happens Next?
We’ll check your application and get back to you real soon. If we have the room to work with you, we’ll move you on to the next stage right away and get started working together on your Quick Order Cart.
If we don’t have room to accept you onto our pre-order list, but have received your application, we will still prioritise your business and Quick Order Cart over our general public launch.